View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 27, 2021, 4:43 PM
Me?!?

It's times like this when I wish PA would get rid of our current structure and move more towards a county system. I do wonder if we will begin seeing more of this as things become more built out:

New developer seeking to build 598-unit apartment community at border between Whitemarsh and Conshohocken on the riverfront

Last week Whitemarsh Township sent out the agenda for a September 28th meeting of its planning commission. On the agenda is a proposal to construct a 598-unit apartment community along the riverfront on two adjacent properties that straddle the border between Whitemarsh Township and the Borough of Conshohocken.

From the agenda:

The agenda item is ZHB #2021-43, applications of KRE Acquisition Corp. for property located at 401 & 433 Washington Street. The Applicant proposes to construct a 598-unit residential apartment complex in four buildings on these two properties; the combined tract is located in both the Borough of Conshohocken and Whitemarsh Township, with the vast majority of proposed units in the Borough. All of the road frontage is in the Borough, though the majority of the riverfront area is in Whitemarsh (see the plans enclosed). The entire project site is approximately 11.2 acres in size. The 401 & 433 Washington Street properties are approximately 5.48 acres and 5.69 acres.

https://morethanthecurve.com/new-dev...he-riverfront/