View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 15, 2019, 2:45 PM

OMG, my jaw just dropped to the floor!! That looks incredible! It looks like a whole new city there, and I can't wait for the Riverwalk to extend from Harrison all the way to Chinatown!!!

On Sunday, I walked along the new riverwalk section from Lake Shore Dr to Lake Street. It was packed. The Riverwalk now has to be one of the best urban locations in the world now! It's really amazing how well it turned out. I like that they have alot more restaurants and cafes, it really make it more lively with cafes, beer gardens ect. My favorite new part is the Northman beer garden. They made it look exactly like a Bavarian beer garden, even with umbrellas from Stiegl brewery in Salzburg. The Baron heartily approves!

When the new sections opened it seemed like they didn't have very many cafes. It's turned into a linear version of a grand European plaza now. I love it!!! It's also very unique, I can't think of anywhere where you can walk at the bottom of a skyscraper canyon, a river with boats going by, and cafes like that.