View Single Post
Old Posted May 4, 2018, 3:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Codster121, I'm really hoping you've continued with Lakeport City. I'm just now seeing this update and I'm please to see how much the city has grown! I'm curious to see how the Lincoln Center turned out and I'm even more excited to see how Lakeport transformed during 1980's. Really hoping to see some awesome postmodern buildings like the ones in Minneapolis! I was going to comment on the abundance of empty lots but seeing how this is the 1970's, it's actually a pretty accurate reflection of the large scale urban renewal happening across the country at the time.

Anyways, I hope you've worked on Lakeport since your last post, while this sub forum has seen busier days, I'm sure many of us, including myself, have been lurking and checking for updates. Also, I'm very flattered that the Westport Center was based off of One Galcorp Plaza. Feel free to put in a Galcorp midwestern headquarters in Lakeport.
Patrick, i am glad to see you are back and working on Staunton again, i am still working on Lakeport, and i do plan to add many new postmodern buildings, most of the new development will be around I-235 and the riverfront, Mansions will be built around Eagle Lake. How tall do you think i should make the new Galcorp midwestern Headquarters?

I am in the process of optimizing the city, because it has become quite slow, mainly because the sidewalks are extruded, and i am flattening most of the roads.

Lakeport Skyline from Eagle Lake, May 3rd 1978. (Actual update soon.)

Here is a map of the city so far, within it's border.

Last edited by Codster121; May 5, 2018 at 7:28 AM.