View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 17, 2019, 4:37 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I agree.The GSW's were definitely not healthy.That's sports..Klay Thompson is a 3 point shooting machine, so it sucked for them seeing him go down again after coming back.
We can include an asterix beside 75% (or more) of championship wins if we looked hard enough.

I'm really hoping somebody posts some pics of the Raptors parade tomorrow, and also throw in "a typical Friday night" in Toronto like some others have done on here for other cities while disputing claims that their heart of their downtowns are more vibrant then what posters claim they were.
yep and a great season for us popcorn eating cavs fans with kyrie and lebron out of it and gsw facing the same injury bugs that cavs had when kyrie and kevin love were down and out during the finals. healthy those cavs would have annihilated them! and now another laugh with lebron getting monobrow -- too bad the nba games aren't two on two - ha.

so i salute this raptors parade --- wish i could go bump up the numbers -- bring on the typical night pics --- and more anonymous 500'ers for that matter --- sao paulo is the goal!