View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 26, 2018, 2:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people? Yes lady, the squirrels won't have anywhere to go, they're all going to die...
We have to many squirrels here. I don't know how other cities are but St. Louis has tons of them. A typical tree, at least in my neighborhood, has at least three nests in it. Besides squirrels, rabbits and possums, live in the Bushes, there isn't much else. There are insects but even those aren't that big of a deal and birds have nests in trees. There isn't much exotic stuff at all so whatever she is wigging out about will pass over soon.

On another note, Shaw, a neighborhood North of Tower Grove Park and East of the Botanical Gardens, has a new restoration project ready to begin. The Carroll Building, at 4000 Shenandoah, will be restored to have 4 retail spaces and 3 apartments as well as the offices as Carroll Heating and Cooling. Carroll Heating and Cooling has been in the building since they bought it in the 60s. Overall, it looks like a nice project and I can't wait to see it come to life. Shaw has seen tons of redevelopment projects in the last few years so this one is fitting. Those projects include old gas stations being redeveloped into eateries, old buildings being restored and houses being worked on.

Story: http://www.buildingstlnews.com/the-b...be-redeveloped

Rendering:

Last edited by Chris Stritzel; Jul 26, 2018 at 3:23 AM.