View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 26, 2021, 6:19 PM
Me?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfish View Post
I am really sorry to hear that and I have ben pulling for Norristown for a long time. Trying to get up there any chance I can. My favorite part is actually the West End because of the vibrancy of Marshall Street and then some of the architecture on Haws and Stanbridge.
Pretty bad areas in many spots too, though. My friends moved out soon after someone unloaded an AK at someone else a few doors down from them, they had enough and it was too unsafe for them and their children. Their house was burglarized also btw.

I can tolerate a lot (arguably too much) and have lived in some rough areas in my life so when I have had my fill you know that it's bad. I would never discourage someone from moving here if their heart was dead set on it but my advice would be choose very wisely and accept that odds will be high that you will be a victim of crime/at least too close for comfort.

So much wasted potential, that's the worst part. Like you said there's a lot of beautiful architecture. The location is great and there's some really neat things about it and for its size it packs a lot of punch. But...