View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2018, 4:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemonkee View Post
Wow, keep up the updates! We don't get a lot visibility into the projects here, so this is a great thread to have.
Thanks, colemonkee! I'll try to keep this thread updated as best as I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Forumer View Post
Looks like a nice town....
There are many nice and modern areas around the metropolitan Manila, but like any megacity in a developing country there are still many areas that need improvement. The megacity though is going through a massive amount of construction unlike ever seen before, I believe, that it should be interesting to see how the megacity will change in the next few years

---

So it looks like Manila is going to get a Norman Foster tower pretty soon, called 'The Estate Makati'--a joint venture between two of the richest families in the country. This is going to rise next to Kenzo Tange's Discovery Primea (yellow tower below) along Ayala Avenue in Makati Central Business District. Calling it the 'country's most beautiful' is too much of a stretch though haha

Mina Deocareza

Biz Buzz: Tycoon-fit residence

Philippine Daily Inquirer
27 Dec 2017

SM Prime Holdings and Federal Land Inc.’s much awaited residential offering along Ayala Avenue’s upscale Apartment Ridge— touted to be the Philippines’ “most beautiful” skyscraper that will stand as a legacy of their respective founders, Henry Sy Jr. and George Ty— has yet to be launched, but the buzz is its pricing will break all records.

To be called “The Estate Makati,” the P5-billion residential address will offer only 188 units at a price that will likely cost much more than buying land (if a buyer can find any) in the most upscale gated villages in the metropolis. Sources privy to the project noted that The Estate, slated to be launched in the second quarter of 2018, may be offered at a price of P400,000 to P450,000 a square meter and the minimum cut (a two-bedroom unit) isn’t likely to be puny.

-snipped-

Expected to rise at around 270 meters...

—DORIS DUMLAO-ABADILLA
source

rumored render:

source