View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2007, 7:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_pendousmat2 View Post
lol, im starting to agree with you there, Im known around here for starting them, but lately im trying to stop....but that comment SJTOKO made was too much, but I am trying to be civil about this, he uses harsh words to fight, I use facts and pictures

I love Saint John, but I love Moncton more, just because its my hometown. Saint John is far more urban than Moncton, I realize that, it also has more history...

Both cities are great, but in different ways, we all need to realize that, espically myself

PS HalifaxMtl666, I have never ever posted big long lists of Moncton pictures in the SJ thread, I have already seen all those pictures in your Saint John photo thread, as I am sure you have seen my Moncton and Fredericton ones.
I am not offended at all. i just find comparing both cities together could have some advantages but i think we have said enough for a while on that issue. I realized that Moncton is great place to live and i never said the opposite. Actually, Moncton provides a better quality of life, seem to be more attractive for new comers, has a strong economy, has a strong retail as well. However in others issues like the urban mind, Skylines, character, multiculturalism, history as well as tourism Saint John has advantage over Moncton. With those pictures I just tried to point out these kind of comparisons was useless.

Both cities have their own advantageous characteristics

No offence for you

Last edited by ErickMontreal; Mar 20, 2007 at 7:37 PM.