View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2007, 1:33 AM

Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. SJTOKO you shouldn't really talk because when I drive through Saint John(which I do on a regular basis) I could say the same thing about putting makeup on the Elephant man. In my opinion history is only one small part of what makes a city. How many times have you actually visited Moncton? Where does your opinions come from? Your comments kinda make me believe you have never really spent anytime in the city. If Moncton wasnt Appealing I dont think we would be having this debate. Jobs, weather, housing prices, 4 beautiful city parks, best recreational facilities in the province, low crime, nonexistent polution, forward thinking civic leaders, international airport, great golf courses, and location just to name a few. My job has taken me to every city and town in the maritimes and I can honestly say Moncton has nothing to hold its head low about. I was born and raised in Moncton and now live in Halifax and they are the only 2 cities I would ever live in. I am proud of both cities and I will defend them til I die. Its all about what you what from the place you live. You may want different things, maybe history is your bag its not everyones.