View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 23, 2007, 2:27 PM
Nashville born and raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesjow View Post
Anyone know why there are no threads for West End Summit and The Pinnacle (formerly the Crown) in the high-rise construction section? Has no one made the effort to begin them or is there some other reason they haven't been placed there? I'd be happy to start them up if no one else wants to take the initiative.
I don't know if I would start a West End Summitt thread just yet. Not everybody on related forums is confident this thing will actually rise out of the hole they are digging. And I must admit, I've been drinking a little bit of that kool-aide myself. I hope it does get built, however. It will form a magnificent gateway to Nashville's mid-town which has several other develoments in the pipeline, including two possible 17 story condos and a recently announced 18 story condo at 17th and Broad, all within two blocks of WES.

But a Pinnacle thread would attract interest from the world-wide forumers on this forum due to the exceptional architecture and location. The question on everyones mind is how is it going to fit in context to the Lower Broadway Historical/Entertainment District, the Schemerhorne Symphony Hall and the Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge?

As I work downtown, I can take some photos of the progress and bump it back up to the top of the list occasionally.