View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 29, 2018, 10:42 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCake View Post
This is a sub forum dedicated to the perimeter highway itself, within a construction/infrastructure forum. The subforum is used to discuss various aspects of perimeter highway, sometimes in excessive detail. Given that there is next to nothing else going on in terms of construction on Perimeter, it's no surprise this has come up.

Anyone checking in on this subforum will likely be somewhat versed on how higways and interchanges are designed and regulated so discussing (and occasionally bitching) about the fairly slow speed on the exit ramp is not surprising as many of us expected higher speed limits on this ramp.

I don't think anyone is bitching that the interchange was built, no one in the right mind would prefer what it used to be. That being said, given that 200 million was dumped on that project, some SSP posters rightfully feel that speed limits should reflect the new design and capacity.
Being a person who uses this interchange all the time ans drives 50 thousand kms a year on average i think i can be a little bit miffed at people mulling over exit ramps and on ramp speeds.
And like i said they are not even finished , there is still alot of work to do in the spring.

But if going 70kmh on and exit ramp is to much for everyone, they should just avoid it as thats the norm for most of the exit ramps some even slower.