View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 14, 2011, 5:21 PM

thanks gaylordwilshire

im glad that i have the memories.my question now is how would i get the blueprints or a record of who designed the getty mansion,and or my old house and my neighbors house.mrs lewis's house has always been the odd one in the area,ive seen alot of houses in the area which have the same floor plan as some on my street and are exact copies but not mrs lewis's.my house on the other hand (1442 s spaulding)had a major remodel in the late 60s,the owner before my grandmother was shot dead in the front door,the blood splater messed up mrs lewis's brand new gold caddy(that she got from lou elhers),ive looked online for more info about the murder,but nothing.so when my grandma bought the two properties (1436 and 1442)in about 69 or 70,my house had been lifted so it could have a basement by the guy who got killed.pictures of the house before that don't exsist.when my grandma sold the house to my dad in 72, the house didnt have a front door for most of my life(our front door was in the back) and was just a shell.dad did work and made the little barn as i called it a home but never finished and passed away in late 2000.the house was then sold last yr to an artsy type and now its an eyesore.so how would i go about getting info?