View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 21, 2009, 6:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiseguy View Post
I would agree with this if it were still 1995...
but boise state actually has quite a bit of research going on at it's university.. and could hold its own with making the grade...
Boise state is blowing up with new academic programs and facilities for them... I think boise state's breast cancer research could hold a candle to wsu's soy bean agriculture research... I dunno..lol

As for the MWC... the only team that has beat bsu recently is TCU.. and surprisingly that is the only other team that holds a chance at a bcs bid from the mwc...It wasn't too long ago in 2006 when bsu handed utah its ass on a platter at their own home...

I think you better check a little closer on what the P10 considers a research level school for their conference.. BSU is not there.. Just the facts.

We can get as deep as you want to here.

As far as BSU's record against the MWC, it's impressive, but not what you claimed..

The 2006 Utah team wasn't very good, we were 4th in the conference that year and BSU was much better, no way to spin it.. It would be nice to see BSU play some MWC teams above .500 more often.. Hard to schedule perfectly though.

BSU is a fantastic team.. I just popped in to expose your horrible numbers and faulty P10 theory.