View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 4, 2011, 1:28 AM
I am a typical

Scuttlebutts just got busted again for using unlicensed bouncers. I think their liquor license is on hold for a month or something. It's the second bar blitz in this city in a few months. More than half of Ontario's busted unlicensed bouncers are working here.

Unfortunately I was working at the time, but he went down my street (and didn't drop by? I could have given you free water!) and even took a photo of our warehouse. I saw his photo in the paper the next day, which was kind of cool. It figures that now that I have a job and therefore no free time, you guys are starting to visit this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanni sasso View Post
i like the pizza monkey too.

excellent and seemingly accurate coverage. this looks like uluru on the canadian prairie:

It is as high as First Canadian Place (actually a bit taller), and as wide and deep as downtown Toronto. To give you a sense of scale. The pizza monkey is brand new, it was painted the day before he took these photos. It's part of a campaign by local businesses to make their areas more colourful.

It's cool to see the city through someone else's eyes. You really show off how downtrodden Fort William is compared to Port Arthur.