View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 20, 2015, 1:53 PM
Nashville born and raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowTalk4 View Post
I don't dislike the design of the H P Urban building. It is inline with their clean lines style of their proposed building for Church Street in mid-town. However, it is a continuation of square architecture for Nashville and at a quick glance at their website, I sure wish they would have considered something along the design of the Fairmont that they are proposing for Edmonton Alberta Canada. Even though it's a hotel, I could see it as a residential building. I'm not going to post the picture of the Fairmont because I don't want readers thinking it's a possible design for Nashville... LOL

Apparently this is an unintentional release of an older rendering for a project that may or may not have legs. However, if there is any possibility this project becomes reality, it would represent a break from some of the glass boxes being proposed in that area. Not great, but a small step in the right direction.

Other proposals for the SoBro area (some are definitely not squarish, but still mostly unremarkable:

A 'social', networking hotel, construction dates and actual location to be announced later.