View Single Post
Old Posted May 16, 2012, 11:50 PM

Wooden models of New York and Dubai

Hello
I am going to be making wooden model of the New York City skyline over the summer. this skyline will range from 17 state street on the tip of Manhattan to the Time Warner twin towers bordering Central Park. all the buildings are built to a scale of one inch equals one hundred feet. The skyline will include over eighty buildings and take about three weeks to build going at a rate of five buildings per day. i am hoping that the this skyline will look good based on the outcome of my Dubai skyline model. New York is expected to begin on june 15th due to school and testing over the next month. the shelf the skyline will go on however will be built sometime in then next two weeks. Until New York can start to be built i will post photos if Dubai and the Shelf with the Layout mapped out. if anyone has any constructive criticism i am open to that and if anyone has a building request and it can fit in the skyline i will try and put it in. Thank You and please check back around the end of may for the Layout.