View Single Post
Old Posted May 17, 2022, 8:05 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

This was just posted on the Colliers East Facebook page:

Quote:
Granite Centre is feeling excited at Granite Centre.
1h · Moncton, NB ·

We are very excited to confirm that three new tenants have been confirmed for @granitecentremoncton!

A new building construction is planned for Fall 2022, and is already completely pre-leased with three different brands. Can you guys guess who these new members of the Granite Centre family will be?

Or, let us know who you would love to see join the ranks of the prominent brands already calling this site home?

We want to hear from you, so drop your comments below, and stay tuned for updates!

Congrats to Colliers East and The Gray Group Inc.
I presume the building they are referring to which is now completely preleased, and will be constructed this fall will be Plaza Six (right next to Plaza Five).

The site plan shows six CRUs in this building. If it is fully preleased, then this would mean that some of these CRUs will have to be combined, meaning at least a couple of these retailers will be larger sized ones.

As for tenants, I am certain that the CRU on the right hand side of the building, adjacent to that little plaza right across from Wing'n It will be another restaurant. So, I am going out on a limb predicting either BarBurrito or Five Guys.