View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 9, 2016, 5:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanthusiat View Post
Is there even international demand for CCP? I'm glad something is getting built here, and the design is okay (the materials could make it range from bad to good) but I have to imagine CCP is pretty low on the radar for international students, if even at all. Maybe if they attracted then by offering grants to attend, it could work, but otherwise I don't see international students who can afford to go to school in the U.S. and live in a fancy new building choosing CCP.

Edit: ahh I see now it says a "portion" of the building will be marketed to CCP students. Here I was thinking "how the hell is CCP going to fill up 500 units??" Ok, then great, I'm feeling much better about this now! Radnor Property Group seems to have found a successful business model in tapping into underutilized land that colleges seem to have in abundance (like 3201 Race).
Thanks for reading further than I did. The CCP strategy didn't make a lot of sense to me, but retaining a portion of residential "flex" space and marketing the rest makes sense.