View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 7, 2019, 4:00 AM
Road Engineer Wannabe

I was attempting to improve the connection between SFPR and TCH (south of which it becomes Pacific Highway) today. Here's what I've got:
https://imgur.com/tgDFjYI
For comparison, one can search "Barnston Island" on google map and scroll down to look.

Notes:
(1) Traffic heading from TCH W to 15S uses the new ramp from TCH W to Golden Ears Way W, then loop back to 15S. Heading from 15N to TCH E, one will turn right onto GEW E then use the ramp from there to access TCH E. In fact, now that I think about it, I should have closed the intersection of GEW with 180th Street altogether, and join the 2 sections of 96 Avenue west of the cloverleaves.
(2) (IMO) The proximity between GEW and TCH makes weaving inevitable unless a 2+2+2+2 express-collector system be employed on that segment of Pacific Highway. I think ssiguy will love that idea.
(3) I wasn't able to include SFPR @ 104 Avenue (Golden Ears Connector) in the picture. (4) I tried drawing things to scale but probably did not.

Last edited by Dengler Avenue; Jul 7, 2019 at 4:52 AM.