View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 29, 2020, 2:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giallo View Post
Northern BC is really underrated, but it's just so far away, and sparsely populated that most people don't get to see it.
Yeah, Northern BC is where the true wilderness begins and it is absolutely beautiful. If only it wouldn't take 2 days of driving to reach, more people would make the trip but it is bloody far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giallo View Post
Did you make it to Stewart, BC/Hyder, AK? Easily, one of the most beautiful places I've ever laid eyes on.
We would have liked to visit both, but chose not to since the border is closed and it was also a rainy day. Next time when we are up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo5Boise View Post
I've been to Vancouver a few times but I've never been north of there, and well, your thread really makes me want to take a trip up there and explore. Some of the most gorgeous country I've seen in your pics. Thanks for sharing!
Once the border is open again, you are most welcome to visit our beautiful province! Thank you for your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
You're truly one of the best photographers on SSP - amazing quality and narratives to boot. I've appreciated your photos for years, so about time I say - Thanks Klazu!
Comments like this are why I take the effort to post so much in here. Thank you for your kind words!

Last edited by Klazu; Sep 29, 2020 at 3:26 AM.