View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 26, 2011, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeJay View Post
We definitely are, all bums.

My student loan debt tells me so.
I feel for the people fighting student loan debt, my girlfriend/fiance also is in the same boat, and that wasn't my point exactly. I agree in principle what they are protesting , yes too much wealth , controlled by too few , and we all struggle 9-5 jobs to get by(barely) , it is enough to make you sick when you realize the wealth some people have . but I'd bet 90% of those protesters do not have student debt or a job at all and like I said, just cause a person has an education does not mean they aren't too lazy to make use of it later in life....... now that is not meant to apply to all people with student loan debt, they wanna tax the shit out of corporate business to support more people who can't support themselves...... Well if we do that none of us will have jobs at all when these companies fold or go elsewhere, not to mention if you pay a WALMART cashier 30$/hr, then the prices there go up, and so do all costs, and wages rise and create inflation then that 30$ is useless because shit is so expensive, 30$ is like 5$ ...... Endless cycle , so I say these people occupy a job bank or a job then complain!

but in your defence RyeJay there are those 10% who have a huge student loan burden, while our goverment does nothing to help these people trying to better themselves and these people have a right to be upset.