View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 26, 2020, 5:14 PM
New Yorker for life

^ I always wonder why people bring up dildos in comparison to skyscrapers anyway. And BofA is too bulky, and not even enough space for the bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridnyc View Post
Est reazoning will have a building exceeding the height of the tip of the one world trade center exemple the blue tower (Roosevelt hotel)
I don't know if that would be the site for that. I would bet against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianowizard View Post
BTW NYC was indeed building pretty weak skyscrapers in 2000-2010. The tallest was the B. of A. Tower, which is almost 30% spire.
Yeah, the decade after the two tallest towers were taken down by a terrorists attack, and the economy tanked, nobody was rushing to put up massive buildings. Shocking. But that's all in the past now, and I don't think even the most optimistic person would have predicted the massive growth of the skyline we've experienced in the last decade. I always say we haven't seen the best New York, and that's true.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.