View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 12, 2005, 1:18 AM
Gainfully Employed

Delle Donne & Associates is moving to begin construction on a six story, 150,000 sq. ft. expansion of the existing office building and garage at 800 Delaware Avenue. The building was already put out to bid and I'm pretty sure that EDiS construction will be the GC.

I'm disappointed that the garage won't be clad with anything, since its bare and obvious facade really doesn't do much for the building.

The only large undeveloped parcel left in downtown is the large parking lot in the foreground. But with the MBNA-Bank of America merger, and other large office projects in the works, I don't think anything will be put on it for another 10 years. But maybe residential...

Edit: I don't think I'll add this one to the rundown on the first page, since it is really just a six story building on a parking garage (and the complex is really already built).

Double Edit: Some catching up on the other projects around town: the Juniper HQ is graded and the pile driver is sinking 'em for the garage. I think this one is going to be a fast one like AAA.

The surface lot for the WSFS Bank Center building is being slowly stripped. Hopefully they'll rip out that billboard and get things going before the end of July.

Last edited by mglan80; Jul 18, 2005 at 12:11 AM.