View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 30, 2010, 6:06 AM
we built this city

This is almost scary to me... why would you write somebody a letter like that for any reason other than to be a shit disturber. Seriously, the effort required to do that could have been better served working on solutions to the transportation problems that are seemingly ignored while buses are shoved down our throats. Buses are terrible long term solutions, but we should at least have a BRT system with links to the airport right now if this is the priority method of transportation!

The Mayor can meet with whoever he wants and the only people wasting their time are the naysayers in this city.

Siemens is a legit company and could do good things in the Halifax area (i.e. jobs, investment in public projects).

But I guess Sue "saw" to the "disposal" of those stupid rail lines. I loved Keith P's comment about turning infractructure into useless trails... because that is what is going on.

What is this anti-rail propaganda, seriously. I guess we should spend more money on alot of shitty buses instead of a phased transportation strategy that takes into account other types of transport.