View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 8, 2007, 4:54 AM
Dare Mighty Things

Wow!! Thank you so much for the postive feedback everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody View Post
nice drawing, just hope you school isnt a bitch about them I am fairly sure some of them would be enough to get you tossed out of some schools.

I really like Tidal Wave I think it looks cool, and I like how the fargo building from Boise is in there
Wow! That was purely coincedental, but now that you say it, it does quite highly resemble. That's too funny. The teachers sometimes give me sketchy looks when I show them, but the students thing that they are really cool. I actually get a few request for people to draw a disaster for them, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek loves SD View Post
very neat drawings, a little disturbing, but neat
Thanks! I get that a lot, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigoni View Post
You are one of the best drawers ive ever seen but my vote gos to the first one as is more realistic
Wow! I've actually never thought of myself as an outstanding artist. I mean, I never took any classes or anything, just learned from experience, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmtbr View Post
I also draw pictures of total chaos, it's completely normal. I'll agree with everyone here, Absurdity is best. The red pencil really brings out the madness of the drawing.
If you have drawings like those, post them! I'd love to see what others have done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanster View Post
i like movies too especialy total destruction of citites or buildings
awsome, I always used to play with blocks and have all these pennies as people and destroy the blocks and pretend the people are running. i have the same thoughts that people might think i enjoyed Sep 11 noooooooooooooooo
cool drawings i picked the plane crash
Cool! Yeah, I used to be the same way as well. My JROTC instructor jokingly calls me next year's "terrorist".

Quote:
Originally Posted by volguus zildrohar View Post
A 15 year-old can be forgiven for drawing pretty much anything. I once drew a picture of a TWA plane crashing in flames - a couple of months before TWA Flight 800 crashed after leaving JFK (upon which were a teacher from my high school and his wife).

You can always say you're going to major in computer animation or such. Then some day you'll be paid to scare people.

Absurdity is the least bothersome viscerally although I'd have added a giant Pac-Man or other out-of-context image in the background.
I think your case is more understandable, because now knew of the 800 tragedy yet. I love your Pac-Man idea! In my next Absurdity, I'll include that

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinCalgary View Post
pretty good. but i dont like this one, i live in edson
Actually, if you look closely (understandable, as it's hard to see), it was supposed to be "Edison Hotel" and the "i" was breaking off into pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick View Post
They're not entirely morbid, and the irony is in how you drew them, very soft, and cute. I have morbid drawings, if you ever want to see those.
Definately post them in this thread, like I say to foxmtbr, I'd love to see other's drawings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sky View Post
makes me want to curl up next to the fire place with a hot cup of coco.

ah yes, the apocalypse is near.
Hahahahaha! Hilarious response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthq View Post
I also like Absurdity. My advice: just draw what you want. Remember,there's no such thing as tasteless art.

btw like I said months earlier, your avatar is awesome
Thank you! I love my avatar too , it took me about a total of 30-40 hours to properly analyze and design.

Anthony