View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 5, 2007, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulley View Post
sabre, I was looking through your photos, and someone's been at the Sheraton Midtown at Colony Squarreeeee
Yup... Enjoyed it too

I want a Dunkin Donuts here in B'ham... I seriously enjoyed going out the rear of the hotel and getting breakfast for 5 people for just over $6...

I did NOT like the previous year where me and another person walked from sub-level 1 to floor #27 for a meeting...

Yes, we walked... because the group I was there with (like, the 300+ of us) and frequent use of the elevators at PACKED capacity, had made all of the working elevators not work.

Heh. We got good at that (breaking elevators).

I did enjoy Midtown, too.. and the day I went over to Piedmont Park to get away from everyone... heh I want B'ham to have a park like that... HUGE. hehe.

Basically, combine the 3 parks on Highland (Caldwell's the first one, I think Highland is the second... not sure past that.. heh :\) and it'll be near the size I want. heh. I'm insane, but that's just me.

"All these other cities are getting buildings taller than 15 stories, and all I'm getting is a spiral beltway!" - Birmingham