View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 24, 2015, 5:49 AM
Honored Member

Cool Congrats on Starting Vol. II

I, too, wanted to thank those who have provided such outstanding photos and other renderings. They really add to the discussions and information sharing, IMHO.

Back in Vol. I someone mentioned how posters get right to it here and don't fight over dumb things like some do in other threads. It's been my observation it's that way with all the Idaho discussions. It speaks well of participants who still say thanks and do things some threads lack. Having the fighting is dìstracting, doesn't add to the discussion or make me want to visit certain threads where certain posters liked to hang out.

One experience to illustrate my point. I remember getting a serious eye infection and having to post in blue and another non-black color to see what I had written. For some reason I couldn't see black with all the drops/ointments I had to put in my eye 3-4 X/day. A poster from the southwest took me to task stating I was trying to stir something up in that thread as the blue color of my typing was the same color as his home teams opponent in a playoff series. I was surprised someone wanted to argue about something that doesn't matter so much to me. I'd told him about my prescription drops and ointments for my bad eye infection, but he still thought I was just telling him a lie.

Consequently, I appreciate those who treat others well and have useful discussions. I'm glad I posted in the first Vol discussions and look forward to posting in this important collection, as building is booming in Boise