View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 7, 2013, 8:06 AM

Plans for Y2013:

October - second entrance to "Baumanskaya" station ("Bauman", centre of Dark-Blue line)

December - "Spartak" station ("Spartacus", north of Lilac line; it was on hold on existing line, so there's only finishing works to be done)

render

"Lermontovsky prospekt" station ("Lermontov avenue", Eastern extension of Lilac line)

render

"Zhulebino" station (untranslatable for me, antic patronym means trickster person; Eastern extension of Lilac line)

render

"Kotelniki" station ("Kettlers", Eastern extension of Lilac line)

render

"Lesoparkovaya" station ("Woodlands", Nothern extension of Light-Blue light metro line)

renders

"Bitcevskiy park" station ("Bitca park", Nothern extension of Light-Blue light metro line).

renders

All renders are courtesy www.nashtransport.ru, except for "Lesoparkovaya" (official renders by the Department of City Building Policy and Development of the City of Moscow, www.stroi.mos.ru), "Bitsevskiy park" (courtesy JSC MetroGiproTrans", www.archmetro.ru), "Spartak" and "Kotelniki" (http://moskvameniaetsy.livejournal.com journal).

In fact, I think Lilac line will be extended only to "Lermontovsky prospect", as only this station has tunnels nearly ready; "Zhulebino" has slight chances to be opened if they will build tunnels with two machines simultaneously; opening of "Kotelniki" seems unrealistic as even its pit is not yet digged.

Last edited by Demetrios B.; Jan 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM.