View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 11, 2008, 11:32 AM

Thanks for the update on that Projects. Contrary to what some might think, I feel this development will definately happen. It might take a few years before all three towers are up, and the design aspect could also change, but it will happen. With the Proscenium Project, there is a very aggressive developer, combined with an aggressive city, available, unencumbered land, and very importantly, "an outstanding location."

The Proscenium, and ABC 4 News.com

Over the past ten years the metro Wasatch has passed many Metro's in population that have for the last century been much larger than the Wasatch. I think that the Wasatch Front will pass many more metro's over the next ten years in population. Many metro's will continue to shrink or be relatively stagnate, while Salt lake surges in importance, both nationally and internationally.

A few days ago, I took a group of people on a drive around the Metro . Two were from D.C., one was from Chicago and another from Iowa. We drove from the Gateway, down South Temple, through the East Bench, from North to South along 1300 East, Holliday Blvd., 1700 East, up to and around the new Draper Temple(Corner Canyon), and then up to Suncrest and down into and around Alpine. We also took the Alpine Loop, through Am. Fork Canyon, and then back through Heber Valley and Park City. Needless to say, they were all dumbstruck with the dramatic beauty of the Wasatch Mtn.'s and their close proximity to downtown. None of these people are LDS and all are very intent and excited about moving here.

Last edited by delts145; Jun 11, 2008 at 2:12 PM.