View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 28, 2012, 5:58 PM
Wannabe Urbanite

I only took French as far as I had to in school (grade 9) despite the fact that I got very high marks and sort of enjoyed it. I even wrote and performed a speech for an extracurricular competition about the movie, "Le Chavalier Noir" in grade 8! I didn't win but it was a cool experience. After grade 9 I was just never able to fit in French with all my other courses. Now that I'm in my final year I'm kind of regretting it. I also regret that I didn't continue learning German, which I had been taking outside of school for many years, since I have family in Germany.

Anyways, here goes. I only used Google Translate a little bit!

En 2008, j'ai visité le ville de Québec pour le 400 anniversaire avec mon famille. Québec est une ville fantastique est très beau! J'aime l'architecture historique, le Château Frontenac, les Plaines d'Abraham et la Chute Montmorency. Le Québec est une belle provence et je veux visiter Montreal!