View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 26, 2012, 12:36 AM

This thread looks mighty

I just recommended on the Projects and Construction Forum II that we collectively redirect our comments to this thread exclusively. Do we think the old one is ready for retirement?

BevoLJ congratulations on your superb effort. I am really enjoying your first page layout. Might I offer a few more projects for your proposed list? How about the StarOne Hotel at 5th and Colorado or the Gables project between Guadalupe and Lavaca on 4th or how about the hotel at 416 Congress? Perhaps the hotel that is poised to take over the Taco Cabana on Riverside or the Zach Scott Theater directly across the street could make your list? Is the Waller Creek tunnel project worth a mention?

I also commented on the old thread that I am suspicious that the tree depicted in the rendering for 311 Bowie is actually the pecan tree in question. It appears to me to be situated in an incorrect location relative to the creek and the parcel.

I almost forgot. The 21c project and the Hotel Van Zandt looked like some exciting projects. Should they be on the proposed list or have they been written off?

Last edited by P3FE; Apr 26, 2012 at 2:38 AM.