View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 25, 2012, 7:04 PM
~Hook'em~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixcity View Post
Bevo, isnt the 9 story tower next to the 11 story one at Riverview also 100 ft.? I would also guess that the "la vista on la vaca" is around 100 ft.
Are you referring to the 9 story buildings that are a part of the Riverview or is there a separate project that is 9 stories? If it is the ones that are a part of it, then I am just including them in with the project as a whole. Just different phases. Like the Seaholm District projects. They have different lots that are being done all separate, but within those lots and different projects there are many phases. Like there is the library, the power plant, the green water plant, the electrical control center, and then the art wall at the substation. Some like the wall and library aren't 100' so I didn't include those lots. (Anyone know the actual height of the new Library? If it is over 100' then I should include it, but I am not sure it is.) Others like the Power Plant lot have its own projects and phases. Like they aren't starting the apartment tower or the tunnel under the rail until next year (I think), they are only starting the retail, office, and plaza this summer. But I am including all of those as one project. Same with the ECC and Green Water Plant. They are doing the various towers at the Green Water plant in phases, but it seems easier to just include all of the towers and plans for that lot together, but since it is being sold, designed, and built separate from the rest of the Seaholm district, I am separating them from the power plant and ECC lots.

Heh, now I am starting to confuse myself. I hope it makes sense. I could separate out all of the buildings but I fear there would just be to many. And on many projects we don't know the real heights of the buildings that are not the tallest, so it would just become a guessing game and I fear not very accurate.

La Vista on Lavaca is now a Hampton Inn. I have it on there as #7 on my under construction section of the list.

Thank you, and if you notice anything else please let me know! There is so much going up right now and being planned it is really hard to keep track of. Which is why I had to get it in one place and one list because I kept getting it all mixed up in my head. So please let me know if you see anything else you are unsure of. =) And if the 9 story is a part of the Riverview or separate. I know there are many apartment projects going on and in the pipeline on Riverside. And I don't know much about any of them. lol.