View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 6, 2021, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesrmj View Post
No, Delta moves to T5 once the expansion completes. I was saying that after Delta moves to T5, the satellite concourses will be constructed and T2 will be demolished.

Also, I'm surprised everyone thinks T5 won't open till late 2022. This broke ground back in 2019, and interior build out permits have apparently been issued. And doesn't the construction progress go pretty quick once the framework is progressing, or am I missing something?
No, you did not missing anything. Delta will moves to T5. Once the construction is completed in late 2022 or early 2023 during at that time. I think Delta will take 5 or 6 gates at entire T5. WN, F9, and a few other airlines will stay at T5. I think Spirit will moves to T5. I am not quite sure if they relocated to T5.

Old T2 will demolishing later in a few years or so. They will reconstruction new Global Terminal, new customs & Immigration and new satellite concourse, as well. They won't be at T5 anymore. Both UA and AA will be at T2 for international arrivals. They won't be at entire T5 anymore. They won't be towed back to T1 or T3.