View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 5, 2013, 4:44 PM

Location: The absolute western-most point of the Philadelphia urbanized area. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuhoops123 View Post
Out of all the buildings in Pittsburgh, you pick the 5th ave place? aka Highmark building!! It's actually one of my favorite and much better in person! The pic you picked was an old one before it had the hallmark sign on it which gives it some accent and it glows blue at night.. oh and its Pittsburg"H". Thanks
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4090/5...pittsburgh.jpg
I agree with you 100 percent! At one point, I had some infatuation with this building, in terms of its height as well as its architecture. In general, Pittsburgh's buildings have quite a bit of character. I think Pittsburgh's ugliest building is the sprawling eyesore that is Allegheny Center. Apparently urban planning was an after thought in Pittsburgh during the 1960s...

I think the real winner here (or loser) is the colossal architectural abomination that is the Pima County Legal Services Bldg in Tucson, posted above!