View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 10, 2019, 2:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McAvity View Post
"Multitude"? You're kidding, right? Even if we lower the bar to 400 footers both cities combined have 7 projects underway which is probably 1/5th as much as Toronto has just by itself. Maybe Dallas and Houston are victims of their own success but their skylines have been almost catatonic for decades which would make sense if there were no growth in them but both cities have been growing by leaps and bounds but their skylines have barely budged in eons. Compare them to similar-sized cities like Miami, Philadelphia and Toronto and you might get my point
Not kidding at all. Since this is a Houston thread, I will say that the skylines of Houston have grown by leaps and bounds, at least the secondary skylines. The "multitude" of new talls are largely in the secondary skylines.

Since this is a Houston thread, I really don't give a flip about Toronto or Miami (unless I'm visiting their threads). I don't want to get into city vs city here. Isn't that against SSP policy anyway? At least it used to be.

Last edited by AviationGuy; Sep 10, 2019 at 5:35 AM.