View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 21, 2007, 8:31 PM
Smile :)

Hey, Jim, I am curious about the plans to make US95 into 6 lanes. That will be sooooooooo nice for those of that have to battle it daily! It gets so bad at about 5 (or all the time during the summer).

And there are lots of peole that don't think the Heutter bypass will help--have you ever looked at how many of the plates are WA? About a third, I am guessing. These people are likely going to Sandpoint, Silverwood or Canada, and if we can funnel them out of Cd'A, traffic will improve tons.

Lastly, does anyone have any new developments on what is coming to PF by Cabela's? I have heard a SuperTarget, and I think that there is a very good chance we'll see that (the mayor even said so...). I am thinking also maybe a Home Depot (yes, there is one 5 miles down I90), a nicer hotel, maybe some grille style restaraunts like Applebees or Chilis, and I think that with the way Kohl's is expanding into the PNW, we may see them there too. I am just thinking of the shopping centers in teh area, and rarely is a store ever by itself.