View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 22, 2006, 3:47 PM
Future God

Quote:
Originally Posted by reednavy05
its seems that i have stumbled upon a major major rumor. LP(Louisiana-Pacific) is possibly planning a major downtown office tower, hell they did in portland,or and moved just 3 years later. Also a major hotel, un paralled in nashville is possibly looking to expand, its name, the one and only, Ritz-Carlton
Wow...uhhh....where did you hear those rumors from?? Can you reveal your source?

Also, that twin mid-rise condo project in Ashland City is probably, believe it or not, the one project in the entire metro that has me the MOST excited. I'm more excited about this than I am Signature, WES, or the Sounds project. Why? Because I feel that the Ashland City project has the most potential to shake up the regional planning scene. People see Nashville building urban projects and say 'well, nashville is the big city in this area so that is to be expected'...but perhaps when people see little ole' Ashland City getting in the game as well it will not only change their perceptions about what urban development can actually be, but also encourage people to push for similar development in their own towns.

-Bob Marley