View Single Post
Old Posted May 8, 2020, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeceZ View Post
This is his natural personality; the 'angry, bitter, confrontational-without-reason, yelling at clouds and children' old man type. Generally, people who have no friends or family develope these types of personalities, becoming angry at the world for rejecting them and lashing out at anyone who they percieve as a threat to them and their existence.

I take great pity on these types as they lead very lonely and isolated lives.
The rest of us were all talking about Topic X and then Marshal joined in. Why would I think that he's talking about something else? There was no "tone" in my post. I was simply asking a question. No need for him to get sensitive over it or for you to jump in and provide a psychological analysis of my personality.

Pro tip: You shouldn't assess people when you don't have the background to do so. Your generalizations are nothing but stereotypes and come across as being ignorant and mean-spirited. I can see why so many people are afraid to admit they might have mental health issues and to seek help for them. No one wants to risk getting attacked by insensitive jerks such as yourself. who take great pity on those who are not perfect. Recently someone said to me "we all need counseling." She's 100% right but not in this environment. I'll keep my imperfections to myself and deal with them alone. Yeah Reece, I'm not perfect but at least I know that which means I'm one step further ahead than you are.