View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 15, 2008, 4:40 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santhosh View Post
I cannot understand why Kochi cannot become like Bangalore or better than Bangalore? What constarinst Kochi has?

Do you guys know the past history of Hyderabad? Now-a-days HYD is considered better than Bangalore or Mumbai in terms of infra and human resource. Around 10 years back, HYD was a dusty capital of AP with a few public sector companies. Within 3-4 years time, a good leader from AP, changed the look and feel of HYD and made it in par with Bangalore and Bombay.

So I do not think Kochi cannot become better than Bangalore and Kochi should become.

Advice to all malayalees, please do not think that we are small or Kerala is small in size.. Singapore is a place that is smaller than Ernakulam district but the kind of business that is happening in SG is more than our India.

Please try our best to make Kochi better and bigger than Bangalore or Bombay. I feel we should not compare just with Indian cities , compare with other big cities in the world.

See this link and read the last paragraph.

http://www.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bi...0591&BV_ID=@@@
well said- i think kochi cn bcom as big as bangalore in 5-8 years time, after all it is 1 of india's fastest growing cities already nd is expected 2 speed up even more. as 4 comparing kochi with international cities i think v shud compare it with our own indian cities first then go international.