View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 7, 2009, 7:30 AM
Stay Thirsty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver_Native View Post
Huh CU is part of the Big Twelve not in the Mountain West R-tard.
Huh does it say Mountain West CONFERENCE? No. We posted ALL Mountain West football teams here last year before you even were on this forum, so I'll let it slide. Huh Boise State isn't in the MWC either!

I'd resort to calling you an R-tard but I'll just assume your idiotic and brash personality is merely a disorder on your part which you have no control over. I hope for your sake that name calling isn't your knee jerk reaction for everyday chit-chat, let alone posting on a forum.

Indeed, the Buffs lose again. I'm getting real tired of the Hawkins duo. Sigh.

There is a high sense of urgency this year for results in Boulder, since it's been, what, seven years since the Buffs were even ranked!?! Yikes. It's even been an issue on some ESPN broadcasts that CU as a program has lost/is losing its way in the last decade.

I look forward to some of the other teams though. BYU, Boise, and Utah could do some great things this year. I loved watching the mighty SEC fall to the MWC last year. Too bad it didn't yield a National Championship bid, but that too may change in the coming years.