View Single Post
Old Posted May 12, 2021, 4:39 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny golden View Post
Let's also remember that what we've seen with this development may not be the final product. This will take several years to complete, and they could make changes as they go along. In fact, the last thing at the bottom of the PDF says preliminary not for construction. If we look at the Junction, they've decided to pivot and tweak things over time.

The one thing that jumps out to me about these plans, is the set-back on Foundry. I'd be absolutely OK with it if it was an attractive court yard style set up. Trees, flower beds, benches etc.. A gathering place where you could even have ground level hospitality type amenities. They have an opportunity to do something really special with that space, in fact I think it would be better than having the building abutting the sidewalk.

But the current plan to have a parking lot there is terrible IMHO. No how much planting you do to try and offset cars/trucks/asphalt.
I moved your comment here. It appears that one of the mods has moved all comments pertaining to the Record Street development here, to this new thread created by BaseballFan.