View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 28, 2021, 3:23 PM
Tony V / ValuezTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempleGuy1000 View Post
I agree. At the very least something like the medians along west spring garden. It will be interesting to watch Washington Ave. transform over the next year. The renderings between Columbus and 4th show a lot of trees being planted. The plans for the rest of it appear to be much more focused on function over form.

True, but the planters and trees on the sidewalks are already maintained and cleaned weekly.

http://northbroad.org/programs/
I believe the planters and trees are easier to maintain because they can access them easily due to them being on the sidewalk, to do the median they will have to get an arrow truck and move at a certain pace.

I own a landscaping business so I know that maintaining landscape is not something people wanna pay for because it gets pricey.

And we all know Philly loves spending money on landscaping.

N broad defiantly should be landscaped in the middle instead of the concrete ovals we got.

Lmao remember when they put the sky rise lights up and they weren't bright enough

1 million dollars on new bulbs.