View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 6, 2007, 5:02 AM
Because I'm Clever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac150 View Post
Do you have any pics of the underground mall that are more recent? The layout of the WTC is just amazing, and the underground mall is one of my favorite attributes.
Yeah, I've got more mall shots. Basically, When I do a building, I complete the stuff beneath it. So most of the NE mall was completed along with 5WTC. Now I'm working on 4WTC and the structure beneath. It'll probably be a couple of weeks before the mall and the low rise offices are done, but they're next. Then I'm sprucing up the Twin Towers, mostly lobby and roof detail. After that is Tower 7, though I need photos of that building's lobby. Then it's adding greenery to the plaza and streetscape. I haven't decided what I'm gonig to do with 3WTC, the one I made for the first WTC model is detailed and complicated enough.

BTW renders to be posted tomorrow.