View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 11, 2014, 9:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Mr. May is eluding to his conspiracy theory that the Condo market is not what it seems and they are building just to stroke their ego's ect... And that buildings are sitting empty devoid of tenants just so said egos can be stroked... Hence the blinds being down during the day... Funny i keep mine down to keep the place cool not to mention i am fond of being nocturnal. But hey it could be that all these places are empty and developers are pis***g money away so their egos don't get hurt. I figure an empty bank account would get rid of that ego but hey that is just me...
Your first 3 sentences are rubbish, and 'eluding' is what bank robbers do when police can't find them.
You guess correctly.
Condos with lots of glass cause great problems for owners - heat being the main issue. CBC The National had a long story moths ago about expensive Vancouver/Toronto condo having all the glass replaced as inside temperatures were too high and the air conditioning could not cope. The building had curved windows and replacing the glass from the outside was quite a technical feat.

Last edited by Colin May; Aug 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM.