View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 22, 2020, 12:23 AM
recession proof

I've been to almost every town/city on Vancouver Island except Tofino, Campbell River to Port Hardy, all the major cities between Quebec City and Vancouver except Edmonton, Kelowna, Red Deer, Saskatoon, Timmins, Val-d'Or, Sherbrooke. I've been to almost every town between North Bay/Kingston/Tobermory/Windsor/Fort Erie/Bancroft except a handful in Flar's 'hood. Never been to Atlantic/Maritime Canada or Manitoulin Island. Haven't extensively explored the Okanagan yet although I've been to Kamloops.

In BC I can name at least 50 towns, in Alberta maybe a dozen, in Saskatchewan a handful, Manitoba at least 20, Ontario has hundreds (thousands?) of towns, hamlets, villages and ghost towns I've at least driven through, Quebec is going to be harder ha but certainly I know the Eastern Townships and route to Mont Tremblant; Nova Scotia and New Brunswick I can think of a few dozen, PEI and NFLD kind of sketchy ha.

Here's some Ontario towns I rather enjoyed this past year, some for their setting, others for their architecture, and some just sort of surprised me
Elora
Fergus
Grand Valley
Meaford
Owen Sound
Hanover
Walkerton
Paisley
Point Clark
Bayfield
Exeter
Seaforth
Dublin
Wingham
Teeswater
Fordwich
Moorefield
Elmira
Hawkesville
Brussels
Milverton
Millbank
Mildmay
Mitchell
Durham
St Marys
Stratford
Chatham
Port Ryerse
Woodstock
Port Dalhousie
Ancaster
Jerseyville
Harrisburg
Dundas
Amherstburg
Prairie Siding
Tara
Creemore
Erin
Alliston
Orillia
Cooper's Falls
Innisfil
Lindsay
Whitby
Minden
Rosseau
MacTier
Bracebridge

Last edited by urbandreamer; Oct 22, 2020 at 12:53 AM.