View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 20, 2006, 11:42 AM
Alea Iacta Est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarchus
Someone said ssc is dead when I have load of threads to read in the dlm now.......
matt, nobody is telling you SSC is dead, but could be considered as dead bc of all nationalism and bs going there, the fact I need to talk to Admins to get ppl like KM banned is taking a Mickey, before I had to talk to you and Shiro, and bob's your uncle KM is out, now that he is protected by Sigi and his honchos, it is taking a piss.

And do I need to tell you what I think of Sigi, if my previous post weren't direct enough, you fully well know what I think of some mods and forumers in SSC, If I had it all of them would be goner, no question about it. If they come back I'd kick there arses again and again, no more s**t.

And the fact I need to tell ppl what is acceptable on forums, it is not my f***g job it is yours Matt I should not even bother with such bs, I am there for pleasure not headache, OK I know you are not to blame I can't ask you to inspect every thread and every post therefore it is not fair from me, but still you know the usual suspects, you know what to do.

It's dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong.Voltaire

Last edited by mic of orion; Jun 20, 2006 at 4:44 PM.