View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 24, 2009, 9:43 PM
NYC Rick

Totally lame response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiseguy View Post
no just seems a bad year for a mwc team is justifiable.. when a bad year for bsu is not...
fact of the matter is.. the mountain west is seeking respect... and well you lose all your gains from the previous year when your last years conference champ loses out to oregon.. and your other conference heavyweight loses to an unranked team all in the same weekend...
Perhaps we should ask TCU their opinion on the matter?
You do not lose respect when " and well you lose all your gains from the previous year when your last years conference champ loses out to oregon"..

Utah lost a lot of its stud players and has many first year players learning on the fly. We played like a team with a lot of new players and we still almost won in Eugene. Autzen is one of the toughest places to win anywhere. So goes life when you are in a rebuild mode. BYU lost to Florida State, which is much better than its previous last few years. Big deal... I do not like BY High but beating Oklahoma is a pretty nice feather in the cap.

Boise State is a very good program and no one can say enough on how far they have come.

I would love to see them in the MWC. The rest of the WAC can stay home...well I like Fresno State also. I did find it hilarious that SDSU lost to Idaho.

You do not lose your gains by one loss. Also, no matter how you cut it the MWC has national respect. No fan of Utah, BY High or TCU does not realize that you can have losses.

The WAC...has you and really that is it.