View Single Post
Old Posted May 29, 2019, 11:26 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTech View Post
I'm skeptical of carbon removal tech simply due to basic thermodynamics but sure, lets research it. Might go somewhere.
I'm skeptical of all of this nonsense, because it requires deflecting responsibility to the government.

Why is it so hard to figure out, if you have a problem with carbon reduce your own personal consumption or get out of the way.

I hardly care about global warming, I really think it's pointless fear mongering and irrational hysteria coming from people that haven't addressed their own personal anxiety issues.

If you actually care you know dam well no technology or tax is gonna solve the problem better than simply consuming less.

I like living a low consumption lifestyle because it saves me money and I don't like being dependent on external forces.

But I also like trolling the f*** out of people who consume more than me and whine about carbon.

Me and my wife have quit consuming cow products as a result of a recent ssp post. It was the easiest switch as a lot of our bad eating habits revolve around cow products like hamburgers, pizza, and using cheese on everything(potatoes, slices of toast, soups, sandwiches, etc).

If we stopped eating cow products, we could free up land and get rid of those stupid green belts within a week.

I'm all for a cow tax if it means removing government regulation.

As no one needs cows as there are plenty of alternatives, however everyone needs energy and taxing energy will only hurt the consumption of the more vulnerable.