View Single Post
Old Posted May 18, 2019, 9:57 PM
Volatile Pacivist

I find this so ironic since I remember back when i was a kid all the streetlights in my town were white - I'm assuming some type of fluorescent - and the cool pure neutral light always felt so urban to me it somehow helped me pretend the town was a big city. Then when they replaced the light with orange it really bothered me since it just lost that edge. Now to hear people basically saying the same things about the reverse colour change... it really just prove to me that people's emotional response is often shaped by what they've become accustomed to how what mental associations they make between things. Therefore there's no point in treating these psychological reactions as absolutes and accepting that they're just products of a change.