Thread: Elfrida
View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 16, 2018, 6:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamiltonBoyInToronto View Post
It's what people THOUGHT they wanted in the late nineties up to the mid 2000's in Toronto too and then they realize We how much of an inconvenience it is to live in suburbia and they came flocking back to downtown in droves ....the issue is greed ...developers could make nicer boxes in the sky but why would they ? They've learned that they can do whatever they want and people are stuck with it
This. I would love a shoebox in the sky. Noise from the hallway, and a terrible layout and dinky bathroom suck though.

I am curious if they increased the minimum size for unit types if that would help. Is there even a legal definition for a style of condo? Like what would be considered a 1bdrm? I have seen 1bdrm condos as low as 400sqft. Maybe they should create a legal minimum for different bdrm sizes? Bachelor can be as small as 300sqft, 1bdrm can be as small as 550 sqft, et cetera.

That would stop bachelor sized condos being considered 1bdrm.

Follow me on Twitter: https://x.com/ham_bicycleguy?t=T_fx3...SIZNGfD4A&s=09